Prototyping in Sheet Metal
Laser cutting, embossing and bending or punching including electroplating, prototypes and small series - all from one source!
... we made a virtue out of necessity: a holistic concept for your parts.
So we usually produce your individual prototypes and small batches without proportional tool costs.
This makes us very flexible, efficient and cost-effective for small quantities - in extreme cases from quantity 1.
This is made possible by our modular bending system.
All out of one hand:
- different raw material on stock
- lasercutting also out of pre-stamped strips (f.e. pressfit area) by camera on machine)
- coining, bending
- stamping of functional areas (area smoothly cut f.e. 60%)
- punching with progressive tool, depending on economic aspects
- assembly (f.e. bolds, nuts, ...)
- laser engraving/ labeling
- CNC-laserwelding (f.e. PCB-pressfit areas in Cu-alloys, bolts and theads in stainless steel, ...)
- plating complete or partial by partners
sheet-metal, coined, final bended and plated part!
Advantage for the customer:
one single-contact for your prototypes and in your organisation the needed capacity for your process-definition in mass-productionen.
Abstract of our Machines:
- Laser cutting and precission-waterjet cutting machine
Stiefelmayer Laser Trumpf Laser
- bigger lot sizes: process stamping
- Coining and bending-
mostly without any tool costs.
Starting from piece number 1 high efficient and economic.
- Plating by partners.
form-: i.e. crimp, tox,...
force-: i.e. clip, force fitting, ... or
material-locked: i.e. laser welding, laser soldering, glueing, ...
Autodesk INVENTOR 3D
Autodesk AUTOCAD 2D
- CATPart (Catia)
- bedingt IGES