...we have made a virtue out of necessity:
Extreme delivery times in prototypes for us and our customers gave us the decission to start activities als in this business field.
Since some time we offer
prototypes and small batch series mostly without any tool costs.
This is the reason, why we are already for small batches starting from piece number 1 high efficient and economic.
Realized though our modular bending box.
All out of one hand:
- different raw material on stock
- lasercutting also out of pre-stamped strips (f.e. pressfit area) by camera on machine)
- coining, bending
- stamping of functional areas (area smoothly cut f.e. 60%)
- punching with progressive tool, depending on economic aspects
- assembly (f.e. bolds, nuts, ...)
- CNC-laserwelding (f.e. PCB-pressfit areas in Cu-alloys, bolts and theads in stainless steel, ...)
- plating complete or partial by partners
sheet-metal, coined, final bended and plated part!
Advantage for the customer:
one single-contact for your prototypes and in your organisation the needed capacity for your process-definition in mass-productionen.
- Laser cutting and precission-waterjet cutting machine
Source: Trumpf, Keyence
- reduced quality requirements in dimension or increased lot sizes: therefor: etching also reel-to-reel process possible-
- or even bigger lot sizes: stamping
- Coining and bending-
mostly without any tool costs.
Starting from piece number 1 high efficient and economic.!
- Plating by partners.
form-: i.e. crimp, tox,...
force-: i.e. clip, force fitting or
material-locked: i.e.laser welding, laser soldering, glueing
Autodesk INVENTOR 3D
Autodesk AUTOCAD 2D
- CATPart (Catia)
- bedingt IGES